Things that are the work of Satan

Free, open, general chat on any topic.

Moderators: Orlion, balon!, aliantha

Brinn
S.P.O.W

Post by Brinn »

Semester tests : Pazuzu

Cold, fast moving rivers are the work of Mephistopheles...or is he the patron devil of small but deep mud puddles??? Hmmm...Sometimes I get a little confused. I'll have to get back to you on that one. :twisted:
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. John Stuart Mill
Reisheiruhime
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Reisheiruhime »

Hmm, it appears that we have a scholar of the dark arts among us now. 8) :-| :?
Brinn
S.P.O.W

Post by Brinn »

:twisted:
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. John Stuart Mill
danlo
Lord

Post by danlo »

I think Bealzabub does potholes--so mayb he covers it? :D
fall far and well Pilots!
Reisheiruhime
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Reisheiruhime »

Hmm, and who is the patron devil of telemarketers? If I get even one more call from a telemarketer, I'll break their neck through the phone. :evil: :x
Brinn
S.P.O.W

Post by Brinn »

Telemarketers don't have a patron Devil. Not even devils condone that kind of annoyance!
danlo
Lord

Post by danlo »

It used 2 b Ma Bell, but she got so freaked out she sub-divided--now u kno y LF never had a phone...
Samadhi Foul
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Samadhi Foul »

What about dogs that snore? :? And cats that like to use their voices too much? And snakes that try to strangle you? (As you can tell, I have many pets. :wink: )
Beware of cutlery. It is violent. And sharp.

Vayne has a good siggy-sense. ;)
The Leper Fairy
The Gap Into Spam

Post by The Leper Fairy »

And birds that cuddle up to your dad and scream at skateboards, furbys, dangly purple things, balloons and all males but the previously mentioned one...

Pie and Cake

Post by Guest »

Ridiculously boring swim camps that go on and on and on and on and on... Then the chlorine that dries out your face, so you put on lotion and it stings like no other... Now that is the work of some sort of satan.
The Leper Fairy
The Gap Into Spam

Eurghhh that was me.

Pie and Cake
Vain
Nom

Post by Vain »

The Leper Fairy wrote:And birds that cuddle up to your dad and scream at skateboards, furbys, dangly purple things, balloons and all males but the previously mentioned one...
Birds of a feathered kind?
Samadhi Foul
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Samadhi Foul »

Vain wrote:
The Leper Fairy wrote:And birds that cuddle up to your dad and scream at skateboards, furbys, dangly purple things, balloons and all males but the previously mentioned one...
Birds of a feathered kind?
:LOLS: :haha: I certainly hope so. :lol:
Beware of cutlery. It is violent. And sharp.

Vayne has a good siggy-sense. ;)
The Leper Fairy
The Gap Into Spam

Ha, yeah, a grey feathered kind with red tails and yellow eyes. ;)

Pie and Cake
danlo
Lord

Post by danlo »

Chia pets, definately Chia pets---they entered our world from the deepest, darkest portal in hell---there can b no other xplanation 4 their xistence! 8O
Reisheiruhime
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Reisheiruhime »

Huh? I thought that Chia pets were fun. *indignant look* :? They're annoying, yes, but still. They're fun to throw at people. :D That's the only thing I have 'em for. I use 'em as reinforcements when I run out of water balloons. :twisted: :roll:
caamora
The Purifier

Post by caamora »

Another thing that is from the devil - the phone company in Arizona taking so long to hook up my phone and hence, my internet access!
The King has one more move.
birdandbear
The Gap Into Spam

Post by birdandbear »

Caamora! :D :D :D Welcome back! So, are you connected now? Or are you using a dreaded public access computer?
"If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do."
danlo
Lord

Post by danlo »

Welcome 2 Qwest SW!
Last edited by danlo on Wed Jun 11, 2003 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
caamora
The Purifier

Post by caamora »

No, B&B, this is mine own computer! Boy, in California, you call up to get your phone turned on and it is done the same day. Qwest was the one company that took the shortest time! Everyone else said I had to wait at least two weeks!
The King has one more move.

Return to “General Discussion Forum”