Dark Tower thread (split from Runes forum - SPOILERS!)

The Dark Tower and other works of Stephen King.

Moderator: lucimay

wayfriend

Post by wayfriend »

dlbpharmd wrote:I was holding off on splitting this thread, since the original topic was "coming full circle" and naturally examples of that would be given. I also thought the thread itself would come full circle, which it now appears to be doing. But if you guys want me to split this let me know, and I will do so and move the new thread to Steven King forum.
Those of us who are avoiding DT spoilers would appreciate it if, by sensibly not reading the SK forum, they did not run into one-sentence summaries giving away the ending, written by inconsiderate, inhumane, intolerable, unfeeling, uncaring, unsympathetic [edited out 4,892 words -- Wayfriend] and downright rude individuals -- who then make lame, cheesy, disingenious, silly, improbable, [edited out 372 words -- Wayfriend] and ultimately febrile excuses for doing so, and then keeping right on doing it, after being asked not to.

So I say any moderation that comes their way is deserved. :twisted: Grr.
Gadget nee Jemcheeta
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Gadget nee Jemcheeta »

I agree (edited out 12,847 words - JemCheeta)
Start where you are,
use what you have,
do what you can.
dlbpharmd
Lord

Post by dlbpharmd »

Glad to oblige.
birdandbear
The Gap Into Spam

Post by birdandbear »

Oy! Been away for a bit, sorry 'bout that. :( I can't do anything about what happened in another forum, but since this is the SK forum, and hence, my territory, (:twisted:) I've spoilered all references to details of the end of the Dark Tower, now that the damage has been done. Go me! :roll:
"If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do."

Return to “Stephen King Forum”