Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

CovenantJr wrote:
variol son wrote:I'm felling mighty fine! :S
Yep, those trees are falling like dominos! ;) :P

Pedant? Me? :P
LOL
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
I'm Murrin
Are you?

Post by I'm Murrin »

I'm not sure how I feel today. I wouldn't say I felt depressed, and I wouldn't say I was tired, but I can't say what I would describe it as. Perhaps just 'need a rest' will do.
The thing is, as long as I'm not sure what I'm feeling like, I have no idea how to make myself feel better.
danlo
Lord

Post by danlo »

I would recommend drinking a tall Harvey Wallbanger and doing 50 reps on the swingset. I'm doing great--when I'm not sick (like the past month and 1/2) I'm great! Much classwork and younguns but it's fun (when I'm not sick). I'm starting a research project for class where I have to walk at least 20 minutes a day, drink at least 40 ozs of water and eat well--it's rough I tell ya! 8)
fall far and well Pilots!
onewyteduck
The Gap Into Spam

Post by onewyteduck »

Real Perfect Mate varies according to availability. Offer not valid in California. Offer valid in Utah as many times as you want it to be. Must be 18 to apply, 13 in Alabama. Any likeness to real or fictitious persons is completely and accidentally on purpose

Uh, I believe this is highly inaccurate. Here in Alabama I think the legal age is 11. ;)

Know what we call the kids in our neighborhood? Children of the cornpone. They say our children are our future. Sometimes, that scares the hell out of me! :?

Feelin' just fine!
Be kind to your web-footed friends, for a duck may be somebody's mother.
I'm Murrin
Are you?

Post by I'm Murrin »

Feeling slightly stupid as it dawns on me that what i'm feeling may just be the result of having eaten a lot more sugar today than I have on any other day in the past month.
Myste
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Myste »

:letsparty:

Got an interview within 2 weeks of being jobless! Sure, it's just with a placement agency, but I get to wear my new suit! (Frankly, I'm terrified. 8O But oh well. I am a GENIUS. Right? Right???)

Plus, the petunias in my windowbox don't seem to mind that I had to move them off the balconyette when I set up my a/c for the summer--they're blooming like crazy!

Now, if we could just have a bunch of thunderstorms tonight to clear the air, things would be just about perfect. :D
Halfway down the stairs Is the stair where I sit. There isn't any other stair quite like it. I'm not at the bottom, I'm not at the top; So this is the stair where I always stop.
Dragonlily
Lord

Post by Dragonlily »

Feeling good. My share of the Anthology is done; did some reviews lately that I like. I've been discovered recently by a couple of publicists who represent well-known authors, so I'm getting books for free that lots of people pay $25 for. Reorganized my books so my living room doesn't look so cluttered. Personal life going well. Heck with the arthritis, I'm ignoring it.

:) :)
"The universe is made of stories, not atoms." -- Roger Penrose
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Myste wrote::letsparty:

Got an interview within 2 weeks of being jobless! Sure, it's just with a placement agency, but I get to wear my new suit! (Frankly, I'm terrified. 8O But oh well. I am a GENIUS. Right? Right???)

Plus, the petunias in my windowbox don't seem to mind that I had to move them off the balconyette when I set up my a/c for the summer--they're blooming like crazy!

Now, if we could just have a bunch of thunderstorms tonight to clear the air, things would be just about perfect. :D
Yaaay! all the best, Myste! :D
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
danlo
Lord

Post by danlo »

Murrin wrote:the result of having eaten a lot more sugar today than I have on any other day in the past month
ok then nix the Harvey Wallbanger in that case... 8)
fall far and well Pilots!
Mica
Woodhelvennin

Post by Mica »

It's muggy, I feel tired and miserable. Oh gosh, it's not even Tuesday for crying out loud!!! :x and tomorrow is going to be hotter, if I only have a margarita and a handsome guy helping with the sunscreen 8O
"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony"

-Mahatma Gandhi
Immanentizing The Eschaton

Post by Avatar »

ChoChiyo wrote:
Avatar wrote::lol: Feel pretty weird. On Saturday, I cut my hair short for the first time in 10 years. And I didn't just cut it in fact, I shaved it down to the skull. Ten years worth of hair, gone in a moment. :D It's gonna take me a while to get used to it.

Egads. Two words: "SUN SCREEN"

heh heh
It's pretty much the middle of winter here now. Sunscreen is not something I have to worry about yet. ;)

--A
variol son
The Gap Into Spam

Post by variol son »

danlo wrote:(I take it you're not looking for a flat new partner? :P )
:haha:

Actually, I don't need a partner at all, as I am a fully complete person without one. I do want one however, but that's a completely different story. :D

Feeling good by the way, my Team Leader is shouting afternoon tea at work. YAY! :S

Sum sui generis
Vs
You do not hear, and so you cannot be redeemed.

In the name of their ancient pride and humiliation, they had made commitments with no possible outcome except bereavement.

He knew only that they had never striven to reject the boundaries of themselves.
Cheval
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Cheval »

Disgruntled

My car is running like crap,
Work today was a (enter word for female dog),
No food in the house until payday (Fri),
And I am just in a cranky mood all around.

Other than that, just peachy!
Have you hugged your arghule today?
that unleashed the power of our imagination -
we learned to talk."

It's 4:19...
gotta minute?
I'm Murrin
Are you?

Post by I'm Murrin »

A little annoyed. I was working on some writing and I kind of lost track; I'd started thinking about it too much, and couldn't find the right mood again, lost the feel of the piece.
Myste
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Myste »

variol son wrote:Actually, I don't need a partner at all, as I am a fully complete person without one.
Truer words never said, darling. :hnk: You are full of self-confident elegance and poise. You are Mary Poppins: Practically Perfect in Every Way. Go find yourself a Dick-Van-Dyke-looking chimneysweep to entertain you in your quiet moments. ;) (possibly offensive comment):
Spoiler
Not that d¥kes are of any use to you, of course. :twisted:
My interview today went well--the agency thinks it might have something for me, though I'd have to commute via public transport for about a day and half each way to get there. We'll see....
Halfway down the stairs Is the stair where I sit. There isn't any other stair quite like it. I'm not at the bottom, I'm not at the top; So this is the stair where I always stop.
Dragonlily
Lord

Post by Dragonlily »

At least they are in a hurry to put your skills to work, Myste. That's a good sign. :)
duchess of malfi
The Gap Into Spam

Post by duchess of malfi »

How do I feel tonight?

Surprised. 8O

A raccoon just came up and stuck its face against the screen in the window (we have a walk out basement and that window is at ground level).

All three of my cats puffed up and went after it. 8O 8O 8O

I intervened and shut the window. :?
Dragonlily
Lord

Post by Dragonlily »

Thus saving your cats' lives. Quick work, Duchess. :)
[Syl]
Unfettered One

Post by [Syl] »

Cantankerous... yet oddly elated

Quitting smoking. This time for real. Got the Zyban and the patch. Got water, gum, and rubber bands.
"It is not the literal past that rules us, save, possibly, in a biological sense. It is images of the past. Each new historical era mirrors itself in the picture and active mythology of its past or of a past borrowed from other cultures. It tests its sense of identity, of regress or new achievement against that past.”
-George Steiner

Return to “General Discussion Forum”