How do you feel today?

Free, open, general chat on any topic.

Moderators: Orlion, balon!, aliantha

Marv
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Marv »

Loremaster wrote:GREAT! :letsparty: The date was great - it went so well. Im off to see her in two hours (well, she's picking me up soon) for brunch and then to hang out. Simply wonderful.
Nice one. :thumbsup:

Hanging out is the coolest.
Spring
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Spring »

Oh, and to cap my weekend off, I won the club best and fairest. :)
Seareach
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Seareach »

Spring wrote:Oh, and to cap my weekend off, I won the club best and fairest. :)
Hey Spring! Congrats on the win yesterday and congrats for getting B&F! :banana: (my banana is singing "YAY SPRING! YAY SPRING" as he dances).

Lore, well HIP-HIP-HOORAY! Well, I'd hate to say "I bloody told you so" but, hey, I'm going to say it: I BLOODY TOLD YOU SO! Of course, if you do eventually get married to this woman and have children I expect you to name your first born after me!

As for me: well, the bug hath gone from my dearly beloved digestive system so I'm feeling better at last. Just tired (which I'm sure is just a product of having been so "bluck" for most of the week). It has been raining on and off all day today which is wonderful (we've hardly had any rain this winter...and I love the sound of rain on our tin roof. But I *knew* it was going to rain: the coming of rain can be predicted by the curling of Son of Seareach's hair. When his hair suddenly sets in tight ringlets you know there is rain-a-coming).
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Seareach wrote:Lore, well HIP-HIP-HOORAY! Well, I'd hate to say "I bloody told you so" but, hey, I'm going to say it: I BLOODY TOLD YOU SO! Of course, if you do eventually get married to this woman and have children I expect you to name your first born after me!
Sod off ;) :lol:
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Seareach
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Seareach »

Loremaster wrote:Sod off ;) :lol:
Don't talk to me like that you git! :biggrin:
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Seareach wrote:
Loremaster wrote:Sod off ;) :lol:
Don't talk to me like that you git! :biggrin:
:cry: :lol:
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Seareach
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Seareach »

:biggrin: Ah Lore, glad to see you back in fine form!

As someone very wise once said to me (when things were tough for me): "Brave heart. Hell is the price we pay for Heaven." It was only a matter of time before you found your own slice of heaven (and now I'm sitting here singing the Dave Dobbin song "slice of heaven...OH SOMEONE HELP ME! :D )
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Seareach wrote::biggrin: Ah Lore, glad to see you back in fine form!

As someone very wise once said to me (when things were tough for me): "Brave heart. Hell is the price we pay for Heaven." It was only a matter of time before you found your own slice of heaven (and now I'm sitting here singing the Dave Dobbin song "slice of heaven...OH SOMEONE HELP ME! :D )
:D
wayfriend

Post by wayfriend »

(LM: guard your expectations for a while this time, k? Play it cool.)
sgt.null
Jack of Odd Trades, Master of Fun

Post by sgt.null »

is good, volunteered at the zoo for the first time in a couple of weeks. the fish missed me. :0
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Wayfriend wrote:(LM: guard your expectations for a while this time, k? Play it cool.)
Will do. Thanks, my friend. :D
Seareach
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Seareach »

So I'm a bit down now. Steve Irwin...Crocodile Hunter extrodinare died today (stingray barb to the chest) while filming his latest documentary series. I liked him. He was wacky and a great ambassador for Australia (despite the controversy surronding him taking his 3 month old son into a crocodile enclosure...). So I say "Crikey!" and "See ya later mate. You will be missed!"

Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Seareach wrote:So I'm a bit down now. Steve Irwin...Crocodile Hunter extrodinare died today (stingray barb to the chest) while filming his latest documentary series. I liked him. He was wacky and a great ambassador for Australia (despite the controversy surronding him taking his 3 month old son into a crocodile enclosure...). So I say "Crikey!" and "See ya later mate. You will be missed!"

I found out about an hour ago - Cairns Ambulance have confirmed it. Irwin was a great man who did wonderful things for the environment. I lived only twenty minutes away from his park and intended to visit it.

Steve, you will be missed.
Immanentizing The Eschaton

Post by Avatar »

Yeah, just heard that myself. Seemed like a decent guy, and there are never enough people doing things for conservation.

Real shame. Ah well, he was at least doing something he loved.

--A
Spring
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Spring »

Poor bugger. Crikey, he will be missed. ;_;
Warmark
Lord

Post by Warmark »

I just heard about it aswell, its a shame.
But if you're all about the destination, then take a fucking flight.
We're going nowhere slowly, but we're seeing all the sights.
And we're definitely going to hell, but we'll have all the best stories to tell.

Full of the heavens and time.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Feeling on top of the world!
High Lord Tolkien
Excommunicated Member of THOOLAH

Post by High Lord Tolkien »

Loremaster wrote:Feeling on top of the world!
Look, Loremaster, just because you love stingrays is no reason to be a total ass about Steve Irwin's death!

;)
https://thoolah.blogspot.com/

[Defeated by a gizmo from Batman's utility belt]
Joker: I swear by all that's funny never to be taken in by that unconstitutional device again!

Image Image Image Image
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

High Lord Tolkien wrote:
Loremaster wrote:Feeling on top of the world!
Look, Loremaster, just because you love stingrays is no reason to be a total ass about Steve Irwin's death!

;)
:haha:
Eugen Razvan
Giantfriend

Post by Eugen Razvan »

What a great man, he was. The Stingray that killed him is notorious for that sort of thing. He's currently under arrest for the 'accident'.

I once visited Irwin's zoo and had a marvellous lunch. I found Irwin an endearing fellow, and was touched by his penchance for Octopi.

Return to “General Discussion Forum”