Who are you??? Who, Who

Free, open, general chat on any topic.

Moderators: Orlion, balon!, aliantha

Immanentizing The Eschaton

Post by Avatar »

It's not a seeming lack, it's a real one. ;)

You'll enjoy it. ;) Hope we see you in there again. (And don't lurk, (especially in the SK Forum ;) ), post, participate, join in. :lol: (That's a pretty quiet forum...you have to make discussion there, you can't wait for it to happen. But if you post something, there's always responses.)

Anyway, have fun. ;)

--A
spacemonkey
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by spacemonkey »

Hello all,being a newbie to Kevins Watch i guess i'll share as well*nodding slowly* i go by the screen name spacemonkey(I'm here to kick butt and eat bananas.And i'm fresh out of bananas!) My true name is Shawn Rolan(it's Irish Don't ya know?) I'm 35 and i'm terminally 14.For some oddball reason i never left the summer of '84.I have a very long love of fantasy works whether it's art,epic novels,or epic love.Yeah i know really weird for a guy,but who cares? I'm loving everything about this life and enjoying myself immensely,if nobody likes it,well, get off my cloud!!! :P I think all lovers of fantasy has this wiring in their head that wishes the magic would work in this world,elves are abound and the next dragon is around the next corner(Hey tell me why this wand and orcrest doesn't work!By the seven it worked yesterday!)I'm an auto mechanic,I'm 6 ft tall 200lbs heavy muscular build,and follow my heart before anything else.(The elder magic shall guide true in this world.) As you can probably tell the old ways of my Celtic ancestry is still there,it makes my life a lot more fun and makes the really boring people out there a little more interesting.I also am an experienced broadsword fighter,yes wtih the old style chain mail and helms,breastplates,etc.Well by now i'm sure everybody is out there that either has ADD or short attention spans has nodded off by now.If any of my fellow servants of the land are still curious about me send me a post and i'll continue this horridly boring story if you want to listen!! :oops: :oops: Until then BE TRUE!!
There is one Law
that the Wild Magic
can Destroy or Maintain
for good or ill
BE TRUE!!!

Floating High But I'm Always Down......

Post by Avatar »

:lol: Thanks for the intro. :D Look around...plenty to do here. ;)

--A
spacemonkey
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by spacemonkey »

Hey Avatar, I have seen,And it's all good!!! :lol: Nice to see other fellow TC nuts having fun with each other!!! Besides that, it's nice to know I'm not the only complete geek here!!!
There is one Law
that the Wild Magic
can Destroy or Maintain
for good or ill
BE TRUE!!!

Post by Avatar »

:lol: Not by a long shot. ;)

--A
Ur Dead
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Ur Dead »

Been registered for a few weeks now. My name is Lou and am in my 50's. I read the first series when it came out in paperback in the 70's and have collect the hard cover for the second and the starting the third.

Born and live in Ohio and been a fan of SRD for all that time.
Drink much less then I used to. I still like a good beer and I have a shot of Black Jack every so often.

Been a Sci-fi and fantasy fan about the time I could read.
How many here have read EE "Doc" Smith?
if you have then you know he was in the second group of writer followin Vernes and Wells.

Just saying hello to all.
What's this silver looking ring doing on my finger?
spacemonkey
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by spacemonkey »

Be Welcome and True,Ur Dead!!!!As was told to me many times,DO NOT LURK!!!! Jump in,discuss stuff,Besides, Lurking is RUDE!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Nice to meet you,come on in, have fun,most of all Be True!! :welcome:
There is one Law
that the Wild Magic
can Destroy or Maintain
for good or ill
BE TRUE!!!

sgt.null
Jack of Odd Trades, Master of Fun

Post by sgt.null »

hello ur dead.
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
jwaneeta
Bloodguard

Post by jwaneeta »

Hi, spacemonkey and Ur-Dead. :bestwishes:
the rue of the melody could not be mistaken
Wyldewode
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Wyldewode »

Welcome, Ur-Dead!

Post by Avatar »

Welcome Ur-Dead. :D Like the man says, take part. ;)

Smith...lensmen? :lol:

--A
Wyldewode
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Wyldewode »

Well, it is past time I posted here, but I couldn't think of what to write. I found one of those quiz things, and decided I would put that here. Hope it works for everyone. :)

What is your favorite...

1. ...part of the day? Evening, by far
2. ...dessert? praline-topped oatmeal cake
3. ...leisure activity/hobby? Reading, making art-y things
4. ...book? hard to pick just one. . . maybe The Dragon Reborn by Jordan, or The High King by Alexander
5. ...movie? Princess Bride/Star Wars trilogy/LOTR trilogy?
6. ...meal? something involving cheese. . . perhaps Mexican food?
7. ...part of your job? Working with clients who want to get better.
8. ...restaurant? Acambaro
9. ...scent? Vanilla
10. ...color? green and blue
11. ...section of the country? Where I lives. . . we have hills, forests, rivers, caves, ect. I love going out walking/hiking in the forest.
12. ...season? Fall
13. ...memory? happy times of togetherness with my family
14. ...Sunday afternoon activity? Napping or reading
15. ...game/thing you did as a child? I’ve been into video games since I was a child. I also love board games too.
16. ...flower? rose
17. ...quote? “I wish that life should not be cheap, but sacred. . . I wish the days to be as centuries, loaded, fragrant.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
18. ...art/artist? Impressionists, Pre-Raphaelites and Neo-Classicists. In particular, Monet and John William Waterhouse
19. ...song? this is hard. . . In my Life or Hey Jude by the Beatles, Book of My Life by Sting, or My December by Linkin Park to name a few.
20. Bonus: What are the three things you would take with you on a desert island?
1) fully stocked survival kit
2) trunk full of excellent books to read
3) the right companion to make the desert island seem all we would need :D

surrender
Stonedownor

Post by surrender »

Rightey-o! i am Alicia! i go to Ursuline College in Chatham, Ontario Canada! im in grade 12 and about to fling myself into the real world of College! im going to go and study Radio and Television Broadcasting.. and i CANNOT WAIT! i read in every bit of spare time i get, at least whatever my homework leaves! i work as a waitress in a smalltown diner sort of resturaunt serving up hamburgers and salads! so yeah thats basically me! the life of a 17 year old written in 6 sentences. sad. very. sad. lol

-s-
i just roll my eyes and make a beeline for the door but i always end up starryeyed crosslegged on the floor, hanging onto every word. MAN the things i heard!

-----you surrender all to the world around you, i surrender all to the One who created it.-----
sgt.null
Jack of Odd Trades, Master of Fun

Post by sgt.null »

hello surrender!
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
Wyldewode
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Wyldewode »

surrender wrote:Rightey-o! i am Alicia! i go to Ursuline College in Chatham, Ontario Canada! im in grade 12 and about to fling myself into the real world of College! im going to go and study Radio and Television Broadcasting.. and i CANNOT WAIT! i read in every bit of spare time i get, at least whatever my homework leaves! i work as a waitress in a smalltown diner sort of resturaunt serving up hamburgers and salads! so yeah thats basically me! the life of a 17 year old written in 6 sentences. sad. very. sad. lol

-s-
You are streamlined. . for less drag, and greater speed! :D

Don't worry about how many sentences it takes to write about your life. Read about me above. . . do you see even a single descriptive sentence? ;) I must have no life whatsoever! :D

Welcome again, surrender. Be true.

~Lyr

surrender
Stonedownor

Post by surrender »

:D lol its what a dying small town does to ya!

-s-
i just roll my eyes and make a beeline for the door but i always end up starryeyed crosslegged on the floor, hanging onto every word. MAN the things i heard!

-----you surrender all to the world around you, i surrender all to the One who created it.-----
Wyldewode
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Wyldewode »

surrender wrote::D lol its what a dying small town does to ya!

-s-
Hehe. . I grew up 11 miles outstide of a town of 2,000 people. . . I would classify it as a slowly dying town. Kids grow up and move away, and the only industry is factories. Plus, the major highway that runs through it is scheduled to be routed around the town. That will be a severe blow to the town's economy.

Anyhow, I know where you're coming from. :)

~Lyr

paradox
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by paradox »

Hey guys. I'm Joshua Ubaldo. Just in case anyone was wondering, I live in the Philippines. Kind of awkward to write this way, but I feel compelled to alphabetize my introduction. Let me just say that I am proud to be one of the 20 or so Filipinos who have read TCTC. My current job as a freelance writer satisfies my cravings for a caamora (Not that it purifies my soul, but it actually is pretty painful when a deadline is fast approaching).
Wyldewode
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Wyldewode »

Welcome, Joshua!

Post by Avatar »

Welcome to the Watch Paradox. :D

--A

Return to “General Discussion Forum”