worst flick(s) ever ....

The KWMdB.

Moderators: dANdeLION, sgt.null

Mr. Broken
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Mr. Broken »

Naked Lunch, Lost Highway, Dragon Wars, cinematic epicac.
Wide Eyed Stupid
wayfriend

Post by wayfriend »

The worst movie in the universe is Far Harbor. Any movie that is merely inept, tasteless, and boring cannot come close.
Harbinger
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Harbinger »

The worst movie I ever saw was Pootie Tang. I think I was actually dumber after viewing it.
Never underestimate the power of denial. - Ricky Fitts
Cail
Lord

Post by Cail »

Harbinger wrote:The worst movie I ever saw was Pootie Tang. I think I was actually dumber after viewing it.
Dear God man! Pootie Tang was brilliant!

"Pootie Tang will draw you a picture of how he gonna kick your ass, then mail it to you ten days in advance. The picture gets there right? You're goin', "What the hell is this?" and then Pootie Tang knocks on your door, promptly kicks your ass and you still won't know what happened to you!"
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." - PJ O'Rourke
"Men and women range themselves into three classes or orders of intelligence; you can tell the lowest class by their habit of always talking about persons; the next by the fact that their habit is always to converse about things; the highest by their preference for the discussion of ideas." - Charles Stewart
Harbinger
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Harbinger »

I'm glad someone enjoyed it. It just wasn't my style.
Never underestimate the power of denial. - Ricky Fitts
SoulBiter
The Gap Into Spam

Post by SoulBiter »

Open Water - Two people stranded in the ocean until the sharks eat them. Possibly the most boring movie I have ever watched.

Charlie and the chocolate factory - What an abysmal(sp?) remake of a good movie.
We miss you Tracie but your Spirit will always shine brightly on the Watch Image
Fullmetal660
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Fullmetal660 »

Ghost in the shell 2 (makes no sense at all) or a german film called "run lola run" in which the same 15 min section plays over an over again.
Magnus
Servant of the Land

Post by Magnus »

Hudson Hawk with Bruce Willis in it. I was a massive fan of Bruce after Die Hard came out but this film was a disaster. Its the only film i have ever walked out on.
Stutty
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Stutty »

Right. I've never seen this one, but I'm just about certain it has to take the title.

I must warn you, that there are naked boobies and buttocks in this trailer.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qfs2Fp-cBI&feature=related

stutt
There's no place like 127.0.0.1

1001001 = ASC(73) = "I"

Return to “Flicks”