Pantheon: The Third Age - Rules and Comments Thread

Moderator: Xar

Xar
Lord

Post by Xar »

Syl wrote:Fist may not have burst an artery, but I, good friend of Koel's that I am, apparently left a useless and possibly quite senseless voice mail message for him the other night.
Sorry for that, you can always tell him it was my fault... the message wasn't in my spam folder, but it didn't show up in Windows Mail, I only found it when I checked my gmail account directly.
Fist and Faith
Magister Vitae

Post by Fist and Faith »

Syl wrote:Fist may not have burst an artery, but I, good friend of Koel's that I am, apparently left a useless and possibly quite senseless voice mail message for him the other night.
:LOLS:

Thanks for trying, though.
All lies and jest
Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest
-Paul Simon
[Syl]
Unfettered One

Post by [Syl] »

So, apparently Simjen's email was compromised by Chinese hackers. Crazy, since simjen.the.smith@... doesn't really roll off the fingers, and I don't use the account for anything else. I've regained control of it, but if something was sent recently via email, I don't have it.
"It is not the literal past that rules us, save, possibly, in a biological sense. It is images of the past. Each new historical era mirrors itself in the picture and active mythology of its past or of a past borrowed from other cultures. It tests its sense of identity, of regress or new achievement against that past.”
-George Steiner
Immanentizing The Eschaton

Post by Avatar »

Xar wrote:...it didn't show up in Windows Mail...
There's your problem. :D

ThunderBird.

;)

--A
madsage
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by madsage »

Xar wrote:
Sorry for that, you can always tell him it was my fault... the message wasn't in my spam folder, but it didn't show up in Windows Mail, I only found it when I checked my gmail account directly.
[That's pretty much how it all happened; Syl let me know I might've missed the deadline, so I had to go back and make sure I'd actually sent something on time. Usually I get caught at the last minute trying to figure out what my turn could be--but for once I wasn't too busy to send in early. The tragedy is that this must've shocked the system a little. But the good news is that everything turned out fine to some end.
Sorry about all that--I'll go back to sending in at the last second.]
Last edited by madsage on Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
madsage
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by madsage »

Syl wrote:So, apparently Simjen's email was compromised by Chinese hackers. Crazy, since simjen.the.smith@... doesn't really roll off the fingers, and I don't use the account for anything else. I've regained control of it, but if something was sent recently via email, I don't have it.
[Bummer. Was wondering how you could offer many quality @pple and m1cr0$oft products for great value!!! Hope they bought the goldfarm.]
Xar
Lord

Post by Xar »

Cryptic hint #1: someone's investigation has uncovered far more than originally bargained for - and something which was completely unexpected.
Fist and Faith
Magister Vitae

Post by Fist and Faith »

:D :D :D
All lies and jest
And disregards the rest
-Paul Simon
Xar
Lord

Post by Xar »

I didn't say it was a good discovery... :twisted:
Fist and Faith
Magister Vitae

Post by Fist and Faith »

I didn't take it that way. I'm just happy to see any CH. :lol:
All lies and jest
And disregards the rest
-Paul Simon
Fist and Faith
Magister Vitae

Post by Fist and Faith »

Look at this. Two old-timers strolling around town, being all nostalgic.

All lies and jest
And disregards the rest
-Paul Simon
Xar
Lord

Post by Xar »

Cryptic hint #2: prepare for a Prophet's demise and the return of someone who was thought to be gone... a return which occurs in a surprising twist of fate!

Cryptic hint #3: at least one of the Gifts from the end of the Second Age comes into play!
variol son
The Gap Into Spam

Post by variol son »

Just so you're all aware, I made some slight changes to Anaya's revalatory post in the game thread. I didn't have my info quite right. :)
You do not hear, and so you cannot be redeemed.

In the name of their ancient pride and humiliation, they had made commitments with no possible outcome except bereavement.

He knew only that they had never striven to reject the boundaries of themselves.
Xar
Lord

Post by Xar »

Another hint, but this is not so cryptic: it's time to find out what happened between the Leviathan and the Worm... and I suspect no one can guess ;)
Xar
Lord

Post by Xar »

Time has shifted and some things have had a different outcome than some of you may remember... poke around the threads and you might pick up one or two important differences.
O-gon-cho
The Gap Into Spam
Location: And closing of the eyes - true vision, The Light within became...Within the Light

Post by O-gon-cho »

The AllFather wrote:Cryptic hint #3: at least one of the Gifts from the end of the Second Age comes into play!
If it is in a good way...
*hoping, hoping, hoping*
To my eyes, there have been enough hints that such may be happening...
The AllFather wrote:Another hint, but this is not so cryptic: it's time to find out what happened between the Leviathan and the Worm... and I suspect no one can guess ;)
As Birth, it is hoped this blooding between these two is an elaborate mating ritual, leading to Healing between them.
(hey, a girl can always hope) ;)
The AllFather wrote:Time has shifted and some things have had a different outcome than some of you may remember... poke around the threads and you might pick up one or two important differences.

The main difference I have found is the newly created thread regarding the Time Reaver. But I have not seen any edits to actual postings in the background or w&e threads since 2008. Although if the software is not showing when the mod makes edits anymore, it is difficult to discern changes, as I haven't memorized everything, just keep referring back to them...

Perhaps a little more guidance to these changes would be helpful.
Or should others see changes for things that affect their own outcomes, pointing them out would be appreciated...
Madadeva
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Madadeva »

I know what happened between the Leviathan and the Worm ... they were not fighting ... they were MATING! :biggrin:
O-gon-cho
The Gap Into Spam
Location: And closing of the eyes - true vision, The Light within became...Within the Light

Post by O-gon-cho »

See my post above, Madadeva.
We tend to think quite alike at times... ;)
Madadeva
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Madadeva »

Decadent minds think alike!! :biggrin:
Immanentizing The Eschaton

Post by Avatar »

Xar wrote:Time has shifted and some things have had a different outcome than some of you may remember... poke around the threads and you might pick up one or two important differences.
Oh you're joking. :lol:

10,000WGD to whoever PM's me a list of what's changed?

Any takers?

:lol:

--A

Return to “Pantheon”