The Silliest Conspiracies You've Heard.

Technology, computers, sciences, mysteries and phenomena of all kinds, etc., etc. all here at The Loresraat!!

Moderator: Vraith

Revan
Drool Rockworm's Servant

The Silliest Conspiracies You've Heard.

Post by Revan »

Come on, we've all heard them, and we've all heard a few that have been so asburd, it's hard to believe the maker can take himself seriously. I love stupid Conspiracies, because they're just so humourous; so I want to know what are the silliest Conspiracies you have ever heard. heh. If possible, create links. 8)
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Know this guy who believes homosexuals are running the world governments. Because government jobs are so stressful, politicians etc are more likely to engage is depraved acts - acts the homosexuals can take evidence of so that they can blackmail politicians into working for them.
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Immanentizing The Eschaton

Post by Avatar »

:LOLS:

If the gays were running the world governments, it would probably be a better world. Certainly they'd be unlikely to allow discrimination based on lifestyle choices etc.

--A
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

True.
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Cail
Lord

Post by Cail »

The best I've ever heard is from the movie True Believer with James Woods. He takes a deposition from a man who believes that Ma Bell killed Kennedy. It's a truly fascinating eplaination that actually makes sense.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." - PJ O'Rourke
"Men and women range themselves into three classes or orders of intelligence; you can tell the lowest class by their habit of always talking about persons; the next by the fact that their habit is always to converse about things; the highest by their preference for the discussion of ideas." - Charles Stewart
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Queeaqueg »

The one I have heard is that the CIA train Dolphins to blow up ships.
DEATH IS A PREFERABLE ALTERNATIVE TO COMMUNISM!
Cail
Lord

Post by Cail »

That's actually true.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." - PJ O'Rourke
"Men and women range themselves into three classes or orders of intelligence; you can tell the lowest class by their habit of always talking about persons; the next by the fact that their habit is always to converse about things; the highest by their preference for the discussion of ideas." - Charles Stewart
Lord Mhoram
Lord

Post by Lord Mhoram »

Cail wrote:That's actually true.
0wned.
Cail
Lord

Post by Cail »

Whoops, the Navy did, maybe not the CIA.

usmilitary.about.com/cs/navy/a/navydolphin.htm

www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c ... 291465.DTL
Zahir
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Zahir »

The silliest theory I ever heard was actually created in my presence. I was talking over things with this guy who insisted there was no way something like 9/11 could have happened without the President knowing about it first.

I said he was ignoring an important element in life--human error. People make mistakes every day, even highly competent people make major errors that anyone in hindsight could see was a no-brainer. I used the Battle of Gettysburg as an example. He didn't know much about Civil War history (or history in general) so I explained how Robert E. Lee--universally recognized as a great general and military genius--sent his troops over a mile of open field in broad daylight to attack entrenched artillery positions on the high ground.

He immediately concluded Robert E. Lee was in the employ of powerful Union interests to sabotage the Confederate drive for independence.
"O let my name be in the Book of Love!
It be there, I care not of the other great book Above.
Strike it out! Or, write it in anew. But
Let my name be in the Book of Love!" --Omar Khayam
Lord Mhoram
Lord

Post by Lord Mhoram »

Zahir,

What an idiot. :P There have been many ridiculous 9/11 conspiracy theories...
Brinn
S.P.O.W

Post by Brinn »

The Jews were responsible for 9/11 and the US, UK and or Israel was responsible for he 7/7 bombings. :lol:
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. John Stuart Mill
Kinslaughterer
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Kinslaughterer »

I didn't say I believed it... I just said it was a possibility.
My favorite conspiracy dude is the ever insane Lyndon Larouche. Just look at any number of his wild notions.
"We do not follow maps to buried treasure, and remember:X never, ever, marks the spot."
- Professor Henry Jones Jr.

"Hither came Conan, the Cimmerian, black-haired, sullen-eyed, sword in hand, a thief, a reaver, a slayer, with gigantic melancholies and gigantic mirth, to tread the jeweled thrones of the Earth under his sandalled feet."

https://crowcanyon.org/
support your local archaeologist!
Cail
Lord

Post by Cail »

I love Lyndon Larouche. When his people start their phone campaigns, they're the only people I'll listen to. Unfortunately, they don't like being laughed at.
Edge
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Edge »

Zahir wrote: He immediately concluded Robert E. Lee was in the employ of powerful Union interests to sabotage the Confederate drive for independence.
Suddenly, it all makes sense... :P
Check out my digital art at www.brian.co.za
Queeaqueg
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Queeaqueg »

OMG 8O You mean they Actually use dolphins to blow up ships! Thats horrorible :cry:
DEATH IS A PREFERABLE ALTERNATIVE TO COMMUNISM!
Cail
Lord

Post by Cail »

Yeah, I don't think they use them for that anymore, just harbor patrol and mine disposal (which strikes me as terribly unsafe for the dolphins). I do recall seeing a show on the History Channel in which the dolphins wore a harness with a magnetic mine attached to their backs. They'd swim under a ship, attach the mine, and (hopefully) swim away before it was detonated.
Kinslaughterer
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Kinslaughterer »

www.freedommag.org/English/vol34i1/page02.htm

The Scientologists believe that psychiatrists brainwashed the 9/11 hijackers into attacking the WTC buildings.

Boy, these mofos are just crazy.
"We do not follow maps to buried treasure, and remember:X never, ever, marks the spot."
- Professor Henry Jones Jr.

"Hither came Conan, the Cimmerian, black-haired, sullen-eyed, sword in hand, a thief, a reaver, a slayer, with gigantic melancholies and gigantic mirth, to tread the jeweled thrones of the Earth under his sandalled feet."

https://crowcanyon.org/
support your local archaeologist!
Cail
Lord

Post by Cail »

Gotta love the Scientologists.
sindatur
The Gap Into Spam

Post by sindatur »

The Government knew, during the 2000 elections that some catastrophic terrorist attack was going to be faced by the next President, but they didn't know where, when or how, and didn't trust Gore to be able to deal with it, so they "dummyied up the vote" in Florida, so they could give the election to Bush (Kinda goes with Zahir's, but, from a different angle)
I Never Fail To Be Astounded By The Things We Do For Promises - Ronnie James Dio (All The Fools Sailed Away)

Remember, everytime you drag someone through the mud, you're down in the mud with them

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain

Where are we going...and... WHY are we in a handbasket?

Return to “The Loresraat”