The Dragons of Eden

For those who want to talk about other authors, but can't be bothered to go join other boards...

Moderators: Orlion, Dragonlily

Loredoctor
Lord

The Dragons of Eden

Post by Loredoctor »

Carl Sagan's book, The Dragons of Eden, may very well be the greatest book that I have ever read. Do yourself a favour and read it. Has anyone else read it?

I just finished it and there's a feeling of awe, of wonder and hope. I have never experienced anything like it. The book is a masterpiece.
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Marv
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Marv »

I just noticed the thread. As i already informed you I've just ordered The Demon Haunted World which I'm really looking forward to. I'll definately need to get this one aswell. Sorry i dont have anything more interesting to say. :D
It'd take you a long time to blow up or shoot all the sheep in this country, but one diseased banana...could kill 'em all.

I didn't even know sheep ate bananas.
Immanentizing The Eschaton

Post by Avatar »

I've not read it, but just your signature makes me want to. :D

--A
duchess of malfi
The Gap Into Spam

Post by duchess of malfi »

I read this book many years ago and thought it was completely fascinating. :) It was prolly too long ago for me to contribute to a coherent and detailed discussion, though. :(
Love as thou wilt.

Return to “General Literature Discussion”