Welcome Visitors & New Members !! - Retired Topic.

Hey Newbies, over here first ;) Come on in and tell us more about yourself. IMPORTANT: For new members, please read "New Members Only" BEFORE registering.

Moderators: Savor Dam, Menolly

duchess of malfi
The Gap Into Spam

Post by duchess of malfi »

Welcome Cate. Welcome to the Watch. 8) :D
Love as thou wilt.

variol son
The Gap Into Spam

Post by variol son »

Hail Cate. Welcome and well met. :D

Sum sui generis
Vs
You do not hear, and so you cannot be redeemed.

In the name of their ancient pride and humiliation, they had made commitments with no possible outcome except bereavement.

He knew only that they had never striven to reject the boundaries of themselves.
FizbansTalking_Hat
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by FizbansTalking_Hat »

Welcome one and all.
"...oh my god - there is a nerd stuck beneath my space bar.."
- Jules - 9:34 P.M. Conversation MSN --
Lament
Woodhelvennin

Post by Lament »

I know where I will be when I get those late night lonelies and insomnia.
So glad to find you all. You are all welcome to contact me, and I hope I will be welcome in your world.
Many people go through those same struggles. I'm happy you have found another outlet to share you creative ideas with the rest of us.

The worlds here belong to us all. Consider yourself a part of it and welcome from the first.
Covenant recognized that this was a fact. But he had not expected such an argument from the Giant.
"Foamfollower'" he muttered, climbing out of his bed, "you've been thinking again."
Revan
Drool Rockworm's Servant

Post by Revan »

Welcome all new members! Hail to you! I am the bane of this site... beware... I have destroyed much that was much good on this forum... and I shall not rest until I have eradicated all hope from the members... think on that... and be dismayed! Er... Where was I? Oh yeah. Be welcome and true! :D

:?
Furls Fire
Lord

Post by Furls Fire »

Hail and well met Cate! Be welcome and true here at the Watch! :D
And I believe in you
altho you never asked me too
I will remember you
and what life put you thru.

~fly fly little wing, fly where only angels sing~

~this world was never meant for one as beautiful as you~

...for then I could fly away and be at rest. Sweet rest, Mom. We all love and miss you.

Image Image
hierachy
Lord

Post by hierachy »

hail newbies!
Cate
The Gap Into Spam

happy to be here

Post by Cate »

My heart is indeed gladdened by all your warm welcome. something tells me knowing you all is going to be a good thing.
coming here is like going into the Land....
I have read the guest book and many of the posts on different forums.
I like you all. This is a wonderful place.
I'll be seeing you.
"let the storm of thought spend itself. Presently you will arrive upon a calm sea."......Walter Lanyon
Baradakas
Lord

Post by Baradakas »

Hail Cate! Good to have you!
"Fortunate circumstances do not equate to high ideals."

"Mostly muffins sir."- My answer in response to the question posed by the officer, "Son, do you have anything on you I should know about?"

His response: "Holy $&!^. He's not kidding! Look at all these muffins!"
michaelcov
Stonedownor

Post by michaelcov »

Welcome Cate.
Enjoy your time at the Watch.
Revan
Drool Rockworm's Servant

Post by Revan »

Hmmm... no-one seems to listen to me... :( Hey I'm right here! *Jumps up and down waving arms* HERE! HELLO?!
Lament
Woodhelvennin

Post by Lament »

I am the bane of this site... beware... I have destroyed much that was much good on this forum... and I shall not rest until I have eradicated all hope from the members... think on that... and be dismayed! Er... Where was I?
:LOLS:
Covenant recognized that this was a fact. But he had not expected such an argument from the Giant.
"Foamfollower'" he muttered, climbing out of his bed, "you've been thinking again."
CovenantJr
Lord

Post by CovenantJr »

Darth, if people commented on every post you fill with rambling lunacy, we would all have in excess of 5000 posts :P
A Gunslinger
The Gap Into Spam

Post by A Gunslinger »

Welcome all newcomers!
"I use my gun whenever kindness fails"

ImageImage
Baradakas
Lord

Post by Baradakas »

Cov Jr said:
Darth, if people commented on every post you fill with rambling lunacy, we would all have in excess of 5000 posts

We would?!

I better get to work then....

;) ;)

"Mostly muffins sir."- My answer in response to the question posed by the officer, "Son, do you have anything on you I should know about?"

Revan
Drool Rockworm's Servant

Post by Revan »

CovenantJr wrote:Darth, if people commented on every post you fill with rambling lunacy, we would all have in excess of 5000 posts :P
LOL! Too true! :D
Baradakas
Lord

Post by Baradakas »

I'm still working on it!!!!

Tranquil Hegemony
Woodhelvennin

Post by Tranquil Hegemony »

Hi everybody!

I first read the Chronicles in the 6th grade. My stepmother had the first chronicles and The Wounded Land - although she had never actually read that one. I just re-read both trilogies a few weeks ago, and I've probably read them at least once more in between then and now.

I picked up Mordant's Need in high school, where I must have read it at least five times. I think I just read it over and over :) It's been a while since I've read that one, I'm in the middle of the Gap series right now. It's next on my list of SRD rediscovery.

I'm overjoyed that the third Chronicles are in the works. Can't wait for the first book to come out.
Conformity of purpose will be achieved through mutual satisfaction of requirements.
Revan
Drool Rockworm's Servant

Post by Revan »

Tranquil Hegemony wrote:Hi everybody!

I first read the Chronicles in the 6th grade. My stepmother had the first chronicles and The Wounded Land - although she had never actually read that one. I just re-read both trilogies a few weeks ago, and I've probably read them at least once more in between then and now.

I picked up Mordant's Need in high school, where I must have read it at least five times. I think I just read it over and over :) It's been a while since I've read that one, I'm in the middle of the Gap series right now. It's next on my list of SRD rediscovery.

I'm overjoyed that the third Chronicles are in the works. Can't wait for the first book to come out.
Hail Tranquil Hegemony! We spoke in chat... therefore I need no introduction to you. :D Hail and welcome to Watch! And be false :wink:
Jake
Servant of the Land

Post by Jake »

Greetings everyone. Hello to you all. I read the Chronciles a few years ago, and after all the interviews I read; I really did not expect another set to come out. I was sent to this site by a friend who also comes here. She said it was a friendly place. So hello.

Return to “The Summonsing”