Welcome Visitors & New Members !! - Say Hello in HERE :)

Hey Newbies, over here first ;) Come on in and tell us more about yourself. IMPORTANT: For new members, please read "New Members Only" BEFORE registering.

Moderators: Savor Dam, Menolly

Immanentizing The Eschaton

Post by Avatar »

As I said in response to your post in another thread, chats happen spontaneously. (Apparently anyway). If you're on at the same time as a bunch of other people, just log in to the chat, or send a PM asking if they'd like to join in.

variol son
The Gap Into Spam

Post by variol son »

Hail, Kimi. Be welcome here at Kevins Watch. :D

The chat room is used, but never at the same time each day. It's sort of a hit and miss thing really. :?

Sum sui generis
Vs
You do not hear, and so you cannot be redeemed.

In the name of their ancient pride and humiliation, they had made commitments with no possible outcome except bereavement.

He knew only that they had never striven to reject the boundaries of themselves.
Myste
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Myste »

Welcome, Kimi!
Halfway down the stairs Is the stair where I sit. There isn't any other stair quite like it. I'm not at the bottom, I'm not at the top; So this is the stair where I always stop.
Kenaustin Ardenol
Stonedownor

Post by Kenaustin Ardenol »

Gidday All, I find this a very interesting place along with SRD site Gradual interview. I think I'll hang awhile if its cool by everyone, I meet the requirements, The chronicles are my favorite books, I fell over when I found out The Last Chronicles was going to be released and put and Order in at QBD two months before release date, it came a week early while my wife was in hospital with my two day old third child, first son.
Don't Give in to Despair, Keep the Oath.
Darrin Cole
dlbpharmd
Lord

Post by dlbpharmd »

Welcome, kenaustin ardenol!
Ingvanye
Servant of the Land

Lost Books

Post by Ingvanye »

Hey all, good to be here. I read the first two books years ago, and foolishly leant them and number three to someone. Last I ever saw of them. I'm trying to get copies now, as I realised over the years that the story stayed with me. So I'm nowhere near up to date with any of it. Please bear with me?
"...in the Halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live forever..."
danlo
Lord

Post by danlo »

What type of bear? Polar? Kodiak? Yogi? Grizz? Smokey? 8) Welcome!
fall far and well Pilots!
Eruanne
Servant of the Land

Greetings

Post by Eruanne »

Hi, I'm Eruanne and I'm saying Hello to everyone! Good to be here. :lion:
"...if you want to be any more refined, you'd have to be dead. There's nothing more dignified than a mummy..." Pride and Prejudice.
dlbpharmd
Lord

Post by dlbpharmd »

Welcome, Ingvanye and Eruanne!
Baradakas
Lord

Post by Baradakas »

Welcome to everyone I missed!!!
"Fortunate circumstances do not equate to high ideals."

"Mostly muffins sir."- My answer in response to the question posed by the officer, "Son, do you have anything on you I should know about?"

His response: "Holy $&!^. He's not kidding! Look at all these muffins!"
variol son
The Gap Into Spam

Post by variol son »

Kenaustin Ardenol, Eruanne and Ingvayne, welcome one and all to Kevins Watch. Be true. :D

Sum sui generis
Vs
You do not hear, and so you cannot be redeemed.

In the name of their ancient pride and humiliation, they had made commitments with no possible outcome except bereavement.

He knew only that they had never striven to reject the boundaries of themselves.
LordSlaytan
Servant of the Land

Post by LordSlaytan »

I cannot believe that I never looked for a Donaldson forum before. I'm a long standing member and moderator for a popular movie forum and was just looking for a good 'Covenant' quote to use for my custom user title (moderator is so boring)...and viola! I found you all. I'm very excited about this. Donaldson is my favorite author, the Chronicles are my favorite novels...and I friggin' love the land!

Thank you Mr. Sandor Szabo for creating this site! The main page, criticisms, and overviews are all excellent.

Post by Avatar »

Well, in that case, welcome aboard. New folks always welcome here at The Watch.

Hope you have as much fun as we do.

dlbpharmd
Lord

Post by dlbpharmd »

Welcome LordSlayton!
danlo
Lord

Post by danlo »

Welcome LS! :D
Thank you Mr. Sandor Szabo for creating this site! The main page, criticisms, and overviews are all excellent.
You must have come here through The Land's site-Mr. Szabo had nothing to do with that site or this-that was a quote by Szabo The Land put up on his beautiful board. This beautiful board was created by Jay (kevinswatch) Resop and Alynna Lis Eachann and is the official Stephen R. Donaldson webpage discussion forum. So you need to thank them. 8)
fall far and well Pilots!
Myste
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Myste »

Welcome and well met, all newcomers, to the friendliest board on the net! :welcome: :D
Halfway down the stairs Is the stair where I sit. There isn't any other stair quite like it. I'm not at the bottom, I'm not at the top; So this is the stair where I always stop.
Mack
Servant of the Land

Post by Mack »

Hello,
New to the forum but a long time Donaldson fan.
My interest started of course with the Hobbit/LOTRs.Read a lot of Edgar Rice Burroughs,T Brooks,Ann McAffrey,Pierce Anthony and many others.Read the first Chonicles and the second as they were released.Kind of lost intrest in fantasy and was deeply involved in the historical Winning of America series by Allan W. Eckert. www.allaneck.com/
Spoted the new Runes book just after Christmas, so I have just finised rereading the 1st & 2nd Chronicles and am now ready for The Runes of the Earth.Should have it in my mail box by mid-week (to cheap to buy it at the book store :oops: ).
Looking forward to exploring this site some more.

Mack
Last edited by Mack on Tue Feb 01, 2005 2:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
dlbpharmd
Lord

Post by dlbpharmd »

Welcome, Mack!

Post by Avatar »

Welcome and well met. May all your days here be pleasant ones.

inkinen
Stonedownor

Post by inkinen »

hello! i joined this forum about a year ago but havent visited since then. nice to be here! i've just bought the runes of the earth and i very excited about it :) have been reading most of stephens books and im a big fan!

i live in stockholm, sweden, where i work as a software developer/consultant, and i also compose electronic music!

best regards,
johan

Return to “The Summonsing”